Experience Lake Prince Woods
There's a Fresh Perspective on Retirement Living at Lake Prince Woods Retirement Community.
Celebrate life. Here's a continuing care retirement community that helps you focus on enjoying the present and looking forward to the future. Our residents enjoy the affordability, the amenities and the richness of life at Lake Prince Woods. Our lively Suffolk retirement community is on a beautiful lakeside setting in Virginia's southeast corner. This is not your typical nursing home!
- Attractive new retirement cottages available
- Active social and cultural events, concerts, travel and happy hour gatherings
- Wide open spaces with wooded walking trails
- Virginia Beach, Norfolk or Williamsburg are an easy drive
- Beautiful fishing lake with pier
- Full service residential retirement living
- Fitness center, café, computer lab, salon
"We took advice from a dear friend who told us not to wait too long to find the right place. We looked into many Southern Virginia nursing homes but liked Lake Prince Woods Retirement Community because it was not so densely populated. We really like the close proximity to churches, stores, restaurants and everything we need."
A Christian ministry committed to providing vibrant senior living opportunities, diverse programs of outreach and compassionate healthcare services.
Lake Prince Woods
100 Anna Goode Way
Suffolk, VA 23434
To schedule a visit, call our admissions office at:
Toll Free: 888-883-0405